Promotional items has been one of the oldest methods of brand promotion, but not everyone is doing it right. Businesses, be it startups or established companies, can reap the benefits of employing promotional items into their marketing ventures.
Survey reveals that on average American businesses spend nearly $20 billion dollars on promotional products. Researchers reveal that it is a sure-shot way to boost brand awareness and brand loyalty simply by giving them away to customers for free. After that advertisement become free as customers use the products which lead to word-of-mouth marketing. In this blog, I will discuss with you methods that you can use right away to market your brand using promotional items.
Here are a range of products you can use to brand marketing
- Branded wearable items such as t-shirts, caps, wristbands, shirts etc.
- Products which can be carried such as umbrellas, phone cases, tote bags, notebooks, etc.
- Writing items such as pens, pencils, sharpies etc.
- Digital communication items such as flash drives, stickers, mouse pads etc.
The reason behind using promotional products:
- To thank customers for doing business with you
- Raise awareness among customers of your business products and services
- Provide recognition and mementos for your services
- Motivate your customers and employees for higher productivity
- Send non-marketing messages such as announcements across multiple media
How to make promotional products work for you:
Custom Tee Shirt designer tools are the gateway to a new level of success for t-shirt printing firms.
Well-Planned Business Goal: Businesses first need to lay-out a well-defined plan on why they are using promotional items. It could be to boost sales, or to increase traffic, creating brand value, build loyalty etc. It’s a must-have for every business so that they can control the outcome of their marketing campaign.
Prepare Distribution Plan and Target Audience: You distribution plan and target audience are as important as the promotional products itself. If you need more conversion you need to plan ahead of time about how you will distribute your promo products.
For example, giving away promo items on holidays will be more effective than distributing it on normal days. Giving away promo production on meetings will be more lucrative than on usual days. At the same time you have to makes sure that you streamline your target audience before distribution too. I am personally using inkXE Custom Tee Shirt Designer Tool to create highly demanded custom t-shirt with my brand and logo which help me much for branding.
Predefine a Theme and a Central Message: Businesses need to have a central message in mind while selecting and distributing its promotional products. The theme of the marketing venture should resonate with the whole purpose as well. Such as using company logo which in all aspect includes the right promotional product to make the company logo instantly recognizable. Which will lead to a permanent impression on your leads and prospects. This way businesses will be able to solidify company’s logo and brand value with a relevant and memorable message. If you get this right, you will be able to create a lasting impression on your customers and leads.
How to choose a promo item for your business
- Choose products based on its usefulness
- Choose products based on its quality
- Choose products based on its attractiveness
- Choose products based on its uniqueness
How to market promo items
- Give away promotional items to employees
- Distribute promotional items at the trade shows and public events
- Give away promo items to customers
- Distribute promo items online
- Gift promo items to employees as incentives
- Spread awareness by giving it during team building events and sponsored events
- Utilize to close deals with customers.